Welcome to Kolanhomm mein Herren

Kolanhomm is a small kingdom in central Urope ruled by the benevolent Johannes IX.

Herein you will find all manner of information concerning Kolanhomm, it's army, peoples and traditions as well as its victories and defeats in the Great Seven Years War.

As new articles are published, the older ones are available in the Royal Archives and linked in the right-hand column.

In Service to the King,

Count Bergstein

Royal Chronicler of Kolanhomm



1.11.08

How it all began.

Although I've been gaming with metal figures for over 35 years, the SYW never really interested me until recently.


In early September 2008, I took the plunge and decided to start building a pair of armies for the period, Prussian and Swede. Although I wanted to build armies with sizeable battalions and regiments, I didn't have a rule set in mind. I also want to use this as a chance to build up my own Imagi-nation, the Grand Duchy of Kolanhomm.


My first batch of new metal arrived from lancashire Games at the end of September, and I started painting. I'll update this blog as I go along.

No comments: